Sunday, May 12, 2013

We have a winner!!


My sweet daughter just went to bed, leaving me without a Master of Ceremonies for my blog drawing!  Without a live 'picker outer' I resorted to random.org...and because I am cheap, I used their free 'Random Integer Generator'.  


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
29


I numbered all the comments and the 29th comment-maker was....

TheTulipCollector! 

Congrats--- and send me your mailing address so I can send out your gift card tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

TheTulipCollector said...

Thank you!!!! Double prize since our closest Hobby Lobby is in Huntington Beach! I get a little trip over there too!! Nice!

D- said...

Congrats TulipCollector!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

scootingranny said...

Congrats TulipCollector!

Rose said...

Congrats!!!

But wait! There's more! Click 'older posts' above!

But wait!  There's more!  Click 'older posts' above!